Could Your Local Authorized Phone Store Use -
1. More Customers
2. Fewer Deacs
3. More Referrals and Loyalty?
Google's new focus on 'local first', announced for April of 2015, provides new opportunities when custom optimized for YOUR store via mobile search, combined with an integrated social media centric referral and loyalty platform as a brand new tool for "taking back" the success local phone stores historically achieved....
(Local stores now have the edge if they optimize these new options.)
Why a referral program?
Because your customers are your best salespeople and they will refer you to their friends and networks, especially if 1. it is easy to do (with a "click"), and 2. they are rewarded for doing so.
Why NOW? Because social media now provides simple methods for referrals to get to thousands of potential customers with just a "click", if the tool to do so is in place and in use.
NO better opportunity for a referral rewards program exists than already does for local phone stores. WHY?
1. The program is digital, installed and "ready to go" when your customer gets their phone or tablet USING the very features and benefits of the device the customer is recommending!
2. They are getting the most advanced new device and plan and make the perfect referral to their friends and networks.
3. The simplicity of offering a device based, digital referral program with rewards via your customers provides the motivation to refer others, thereby vastly improving performance of referral programs of other industries.
Ten Stats About Referral Programs -
1. Every day, there are more than 2.4 million brand-related conversations in the US – Word of Mouth Marketing Association
2. 65% of a company’s new business is from referrals – New York Times
3. Customers trust recommendations from friends and family more than any other form of advertising – Neilsen
4. 83% of consumers are comfortable making a referral after a positive experience- Texas Tech University
5. 85% of a business’ Facebook fans are likely to recommend the business -Syncapse
6. Offering a reward increases the likelihood of referral, but the reward size may not matter – American Marketing Association
7. Customers are 4x more likely to buy when referred by a friend – Neilsen
8. A referred customer is 18% more loyal than a customer acquired through a different method - Journal of Marketing
9. The lifetime value of a referred customer is 16% higher than a non-referred customer – Journal of Marketing
10. A referred customer spends 13.2% more than a non-referred customer – Journal of Marketing
PLUS - Our solution includes a service web app provided to your customers that they put on their phone - or your staff installs on devices going out - that redirects ALL inquires and questions back to YOUR STORE ONLY! Below is a sample announcement sign for an ATT Authorized phone store...